Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Moo!

I ordered Moo Cards some time ago to help raise money for Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership. Over the past few years I have photographed the Boston Marathon, Hyannis Marathon and other races in the area. I used some of those images for the front of the cards and put the mantra I am using on my 4:30 am training runs "Running a marathon is hard but not having a place to call home is harder" along with my donation URL on the back.

I've always felt proud of my race photography and seeing them in this format was pretty exciting. Now, lets hope folks take them and remember to donate!



2 comments:

  1. The Moo cards are awesome! great work Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem to be a hit in the office. Now, the question becomes do they help people remember to give to my marathon campaign.

    ReplyDelete