Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raffle Time

I am 88% of the way to my $10,000 fundraising goal with five and a half weeks until race day. This week, I have started selling raffle tickets for $2/each or 6 for $10. The drawing will take place the evening before the marathon as friends and family dine on the traditional pasta and sauce. I encourage everyone to purchase tickets by e-mailing me, leaving a comment on the blog or donating through my firstgiving page and leaving "Raffle" in the comment section. The prizes are:

$50 American Express giftcard
$25 J.P. Licks Ice Cream gift certificate
Free Peet's coffee for 1 year (2 of them!)
Boston Marathon Vest autographed by Olympic Marathoner Ryan Hall and Sara Hall
John Hancock Turtleneck autographed by Olympic Marathoner Ryan Hall and Sara Hall


My goal is to knock out the final $1299 in fundraising by March 31st and raise my goal heading into in final stretch in April. This raffle is a great way to help me meet that goal and win some fun things along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment